1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray – 8×8 inch
2. In a large bowl mix 1/4 the can of pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla, melted chocolate and eggs until well combined
3. Then add the dry ingredients whilst mixing – almond flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon
4. Then mix in the chocolate chips
5. Fill the prepared baking tin with the brownie mixture and using a knife level the mixture
6. Make the pumpkin cream cheese swirl by mixing the cream cheese, the rest of the pumpkin puree and 2 tbsp of maple syrup
7. Pop dollops of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture on the brownies, then using a fork swirl them into the brownie mixture – don’t over swirl so you lose the pattern!
8. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes and take out. Let cool fully before chopping up into squares and enjoying!