Superfood Festive Bark
This delicious Festive Superfood Chocolate Bark by London Nutritionist Clarissa Lenherr is speedy to prepare, packed with health and incredibly easy to customise.
The toppings make this bark colourful and festive and since the ingredients are naturally sweet, you can skip the extra added sugar.
The combo of chewy goji berries and crunchy seeds embedded into the dark chocolate hits that craving for crunch, whilst providing a good hit of fibre. It also makes a great homemade Christmas gift or fun activity to get the kids involved in baking this season.
- Heat up your chocolate chips – either in the microwave or on the stove over boiling water – mix until melted
- Line a plate or rectangular pan with baking paper and pour over the chocolate melted mixture. Using a spatula flatten out until even and into a shape you are happy with
- Then sprinkle the hazelnuts, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries and any other added ingredients evenly over the top
- Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes or until hardened up
- Remove from the fridge and using a sharp knife, cut into any shape that you like
- Serve and enjoy with a cup of herbal tea or keep in the fridge in a sealed tupperwear