Golden Roasted Chickpeas
These golden chickpeas make the perfect alternative to crisps or fried salty snacks mid-afternoon. They satisfy those crunch cravings whilst also providing a good dose of fibre to help keep you full and energised.
• 1 Can Of Chickpeas
• 2. Tbsp Of Olive Oil/Coconut Oil
• 1.5 Tbsp Of Turmeric
• 1 Tbsp Of Paprika
• Salt To Taste
1. Preheat your oven to 180c. Rinse chickpeas thoroughly.
2. Mix all the spices and oil together until fully combined.
3. Cover the chickpeas with the spice mixture. Spread onto a lined baking tray.
4. Bake for 40 minutes mixing every 15 mins to make sure they evenly cook.
5. Turn off the oven and let the chickpeas dry out for 20 more minutes in the oven.
6. When golden, crunchy and brown serve or store for the week ahead!