Golden Ice Lollies
There’s nothing more nostalgic than the sound of the ice cream van on a sunny British Sunday afternoon BUT if you fancy making something in the kitchen that is:
✔1. SUPER EASY
✔4. Dairy, gluten and refined sugar-free.
Then check out my golden ice pop recipe below…
- 500ml of chosen milk (I used Plenish coconut milk, available here)
- 2 tbs turmeric powder
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tbs of honey or coconut blossom syrup
1. Slowly heat 500ml of chosen milk ( I used @plenishdrinks coconut milk) with 2 tbsp of turmeric powder and 1 tbsp of cinnamon. Whisk until fully blended.
2. Remove from the heat and add in honey or coconut blossom syrup to taste- I used 2 tbsp
3. Leave the mixture to completely cool. When cold chuck in chopped nuts of choice and shredded coconut
4. Pop the mixture into the moulds and place in the freezer overnight.
5. Run the mould under hot water to help loosen the ice pops and ENJOY!